Senior Control and Automation Developer Codesys/Beckhoff (m/f/d)
Felder Group is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. For our woodworking machines, we develop high-quality software solutions and machine controls for our customers. We develop industrial and custom solutions for the woodworking industry. From CAD/CAM solutions to 3D simulations, HMI, order management systems and IoT application, we research, design, develop and implement solutions.
Join us with your knowledge and experience on our road to success, develop modern and reliable software for our machines and bring them to life. Everything is included, from the software concept and implementation all the way to testing. In this position, your everyday life never gets boring!
- Developing new control concepts
- Implementation of the control system with Codesys in ST (Structured Text)
- Testing of the code developed
- Continuous further development and improvement of existing codes
- Support from the product idea to the production-ready solution
- Cooperation with other departments
- Trained in the field of electrical engineering/electronics or automation
- Knowledge and preferably experience with control system development
- Preferably experience with CAN-Bus
- Enthusiasm for software development
- Team player and motivated personality
- Proficient in English
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Individual training and orientation period
- Young and highly motivated team in a friendly environment
- Use of state-of-the-art tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack
- Multifaceted and exciting tasks in a professional environment of an internationally operating company
- Leisure activities together with the team or the department
Minimum monthly gross salary € 3,200 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement. Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take on the task? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
Connaissances et compétencesControl Development Research & Development Codesys Beckhoff CAN-Bus Electrical Engineering
Lieu de travailWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Autriche
6060 - HALL in Tirol