Software Developer C++ for Research & Development (m/f)
FELDER GROUP is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. Join us on our road to success.
Join us in developing advanced and reliable software for our machines and bring them to life. Everything is included, from the software concept and implementation all the way to testing. In this position, your everyday life never gets boring.
- Software development with Qt (front- and backend)
- Implementing the software in C++ and QML
- Developing new visualisation concepts
- Testing of the code developed
- Continuous further development and improvement of existing codes
- Support from the product idea to the production-ready solution
- Cooperation with other departments
- HTL, FH or TU with technical background, preferably with specialisation in computer science or automation
- Knowledge and preferably experience with control system development C++(Qt), QML, OOP, Git, Linux, Embedded Systems
- Enthusiasm for software development
- Team player and motivated personality
- Basic English language skills
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Individual training and orientation period
- Young and highly motivated team in a friendly environment
- Use of state-of-the-art tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Git, Teamscale, Slack
- Multifaceted and exciting tasks in a professional environment of an internationally operating company
- Leisure activities together with the team or the department
Minimum monthly gross salary € 2,500.00 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement.
Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you getting curious? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
Knowledge and skillsSoftware Development Qt C++ QML Research & Development
WorkplaceWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Austria
6060 - HALL in Tirol