Service Technician in Victoria
As an international company with growing global activities, the Felder Group is a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machines.
We are looking for a qualified service technician to support our customers in Victoria (Based ex. Bayswater).
Join us on our path to success.
This role involves the below and is also subject to local and international training.
- Assembly, commissioning, maintenance and repair
- Training our customers in the operation and maintenance of the machines
- Carrying out planned service appointments on site for customers
- Close cooperation with the sales team of the respective branches
- With appropriate qualifications, work in the area of CNC and automation technology
- Sound technical training (electrical engineer, mechatronics engineer, carpenter, electronics engineer, mechanical engineering technician, etc.)
- Good IT user knowledge
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Independent and quality-conscious way of working
- Confident friendly demeanor
- Secure job in an internationally oriented family business
- Demanding and varied work in a dynamic environment
- Company vehicle and high-quality work equipment (company cell phone/company laptop)
- Individual training and induction phase lasting several weeks
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Global and open working atmosphere
- Team-building activities
Knowledge and skills3-5 years experience Experience reading and understanding wiring diagrams Willingness to learn with a can-do attitude High attention to detail Basic knowledge of the industry Experience with industrial machinery mechanics and machinery maintenance Knowledge of woodworking machinery is an advantage Driver license and willing to travel Understanding of machinery and ability to use technical manuals detect and correct machine errors German language skills of advantage Must hold valid Australian work rights i.e. Australian PR or citizenship
3/353 Dorset Road.
VIC 3153 - Bayswater