Sales Representative - Surabaya
FELDER GROUP is worldwide a top-leading manufacturer and blue chip supplier of classy machinery, tools and accessories for woodworking and furniture production, which is designed, true-fabricated and fully made in Europe with highest quality and precision, implementing state-of-the-art technology that fulfills the international standard and safety requirements. Integration of quality materials, best components and strict quality control is our first-thing-first philosophy to ensure the optimal quality and reliability of our every single machine. Our other goal and achievement are to provide and maintain our high-standard QoS, just right as expected by our high-demanding market and customers.
In order to boost our company revenues and income, as well as enforcing our Sales & Marketing team on the other hand, we are always interested in and on the urgent look for enthusiastic broad-minded Individual with excellent personality and passion in performing his job routines and tasks. Especially, those fighters with a team spirit, strong drive and self-motivation, regardless of his or her previous educational and employment backgrounds, are invited to fill the position of Sales Associate with us soonest.
Qualified Sales Associates, should come where possible with a good command of English (however not absolutely compulsory). They should be based and will be placed in East Java (Surabaya). Candidates, who dare to take up on these challenges and pave their way for brightest career path with us, are most welcome.
Fresh graduates even without previous work experience, but are gifted and talented and hungry-to-sell and make money, who loves building excellent rapport and long-term relationship and network with customers, with unlimited passion about woodworking and machinery, are highly encouraged to apply.
Being a smart stubborn penetrant in cold-calling and finding their way to meet up with key persons of both private and state-run companies and businesses, as well as providing customers with intensive and comprehensive pre-consultation helping them to select, sort and work out the optimal woodworking solutions to best-meet their demands and excel their expectation, will become part of their scope of work and daily routines.
- Educational stage: min. D3 or SMK graduates, or higher
- Basic English, fundamental knowledge and experience in Sales, Woodworking or Machinery are preferred but not essential. Fresh graduates from all disciplines with tertiary degree (S1, or higher) without sales experience and knowledge about woodworking are also encouraged to apply.
- Quality rhetoric and excellent presentation, customer and communication skills
- Excellent sales, deal-closing and negotiation skills with competitive arguments, longest endurance and persistence in every harsh but successful negotiation
- Good analytical mind-set and proper way of thinking in (opto-)mechatronics
- Good competitor dan market analysis
- High flexibility and mobility for business calls and visits to trade fairs, academic symposiums and other events
- Adequate computer skills, min. Microsoft Office literacy and Internet proficiency
- Basic salary: monthly base compensation in accordance with Regional Minimum Wages (UMP 2021*)
- High and uncapped sales commission
- Many other bonuses and incentives
- Worker Social Security Program (Jamsostek)
- BPJS medical insurance
- Bright career path
* in reference to the UMP list of Indonesian Ministry of Manpower UMP dated 7 Jan 2021