For over 60 years, continuous innovation has made The Felder Group one of the world's leading players in the manufacture and sale of machinery. We are looking for long term career minded individuals to join our team.
We are an established manufacturer of high quality, precision European woodworking machines. Our equipment includes the latest technology; the highest safety standards and we use the best raw materials to maintain quality assurance.
PT. Felder Group Indonesia is looking for a Finance Manager to lead various day to day activities and ensuring that KPIs and service expectations are achieved.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management
- Preparing and Updating financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc. Examples: month-end closing reports such as subsidiary report, update office inventory report (SMG/JKT), expenses report for payments / receipts / banks reconciliations, Inventory Summary, Stocklist, Shipping and Import Excel
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Follow up and update on open payment – debt collection
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Monitoring the receipt of sales receivables
- Create offers, orders, delivery notes invoices
- Coordinate with Forwarders in Jakarta in shipping machinery from Austria to Semarang via sea/air
- Responsible for employee attendance, salary calculation, bonuses and benefits.
- Coordinate and communicate with business partners such as tax consultants and lawyers.
- Coordinate with the sales department in sending machinery to customers.
- Support the sales department and also the service department in all matters.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in following Fields (Accountancy, Finance, Management) advantegoeous but not necessarily
- Several years experience in the financial field
- Experience in management, Finance/operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Analytical mind
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in english
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- A keen eye for the detail and desire to probe further into the data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
Knowledge and skillsExperience in management Finance/operations and leadership
Bellagio Mall Lantai 1 No. L2.20
Jakarta Selatan 12950 -