Control and Automation Developer Codesys/Beckhoff (m/f)
FELDER GROUP is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. Join us on our road to success.
Join us in developing precise and reliable controlling systems for our machines and bring them to life. Everything is included, from the control concept and implementation all the way to testing. In this position, your everyday life never gets boring.
- Developing new control concepts
- Implementation of the control system with Codesys in ST (Structured Text)
- Testing of the code developed
- Continuous further development and improvement of existing codes
- Support from the product idea to the production-ready solution
- Cooperation with other departments
- Trained in the field of electrical engineering/electronics or automation
- Knowledge and preferably experience with control system development
- Enthusiasm for software development
- Team player and motivated personality
- Preferably experience with CAN-Bus
- Basic English language skills
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Individual training and orientation period
- Young and highly motivated team in a friendly environment
- Use of state-of-the-art tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack
- Multifaceted and exciting tasks in a professional environment of an internationally operating company
- Leisure activities together with the team or the department
Minimum monthly gross salary € 2,500.00 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement.
Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you getting curious? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
Knowledge and skillsControl Development Research & Development Codesys Beckhoff CAN-Bus Electrical Engineering
WorkplaceWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Austria
6060 - HALL in Tirol