Electrical Engineer for Research & Development (m/f)
FELDER GROUP is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. Join us on our road to success.
- Autonomous development of control concepts
- Component sourcing and price negotiation
- Preparation of various circuit diagrams
- Supervision of external development projects
- Profound training in the field of electrical engineering (e.g. HTL electrical engineering, Master Craftsman's Certificate, etc.)
- Committed and outgoing in dealing with people
- Accurate and conscientious way of working
- Creative and eager to learn
- Team player and motivated personality
- Basic English language skills
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Individual training and orientation period
- Young and highly motivated team in a friendly environment
- Multifaceted and exciting tasks in a professional environment of an internationally operating company
- Leisure activities together with the team or the department
Minimum monthly gross salary € 2.500 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement.
Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you getting curious? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
Dział Dział konstrukcyjny & technologiczny
Nazwa stanowiska Electrical Engineer for Research & Development (m/f)
Umiejętności & KompetencjeDegree in electrical engineering English both spoken and written electrical engineering HTL Master Craftsman's Certificate
Miejsce pracyWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Austria
6060 - HALL in Tirol