Felder Group USA
We are a well-established manufacturer of high quality, precision European woodworking machines. Our equipment includes the latest technology; the highest safety standards and we use the best raw materials to maintain quality assurance. Our goal is to continue aggressive growth by providing excellent service and the ultimate customer support that our clients have come to expect. We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Junior to Senior Service Technician within our Dallas, Sacramento, Mission Viejo and New Castle Delaware locations.
As one of our service team members, you will be calling on business owners & private individuals to troubleshoot their FELDER equipment. If you are not in one of our offices, you will be traveling to visit customers, perform installations, repairs and maintenance on their FELDER equipment. The range of equipment is vast starting with smaller fully mechanical machinery all the way up to full CNC controlled machinery.
- Ability to diagnose AC and DC circuits
- Ability to diagnose pneumatic systems
- Basic understand of coordinate systems
- Mechanical mind
- Experience with PLC Systems welcome
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Computer expertise a MUST.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Hourly wage with incentive and bonus opportunity.
- Opportunity to work overtime for those who are up for the challenge.
- Prior service experience is welcome
Job Type: Full-time
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America or be able to present status of a valid visa application.
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: Job Experience is required: 1 year
- License or certification: Driver's License
For over 60 years, continuous innovation has made The Felder Group one of the world's leading players in the manufacture and sale of machinery. We are looking for long term career minded individuals to join our team.
Felder Group USA has offices located in Texas, California and Delaware with outside staff situated all over the country.
Znalosti a schopnostiAC and DC circuits pneumatic systems Mechanical mind Computer expertise English Level minimum B2
PracovištěWest Division | West Sacramento, California Showroom, Spojené státy
1747 Enterprise Blvd.
- West Sacramento, CA 95691