Warehouse employee (m/f/d)
Felder Group is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. Join us on our road to success!
- Receiving: Acceptance and control of shipments
- Commissioning: compiling the goods for our customers
- Processing of shipments: planning of shipments and driving a fork lift, as well as preparing necessary documents.
- Returns processing
- Precise working method
- Warehouse experience and forklift driving licence a plus (not mandatory)
- Internationally oriented family business
- Challenging and diverse work in a dynamic environment permanently employed
- Individual training and orientation period
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
- Global and transparent working environment
- Team-building activities
Minimum monthly gross salary € 2,070.00 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement. Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take on the task? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
job Title Warehouse employee (m/f/d)
Kennis en vaardigheden
van het werkWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Oostenrijk
6060 - HALL in Tirol