Sales Representative – Woodworking machinery
For over 60 years, continuous innovation has made The Felder Group one of the world's leading players in the manufacture and sale of machinery. There are more than 200 sales centres in 72 countries selling over 150 models from Hammer, Felder and Format-4 brands. We are looking for long term career minded individuals to join our team.
This is an exciting position where you will proactively market and sell a range of wood working machinery such as wide belt sanders, band saws, panel saws, edge banders and CNC machinery.
This is an ideal role for a sales person with technical sales and fabrication background as you will be selling to this industry.
Your role will have your majority of the time out on the road. Gaining growth and market share for the right person shouldn’t be difficult with their high quality and diverse machine selection. As one of our sales team members, you will be calling on business owners & private individuals, consulting with them to select the best woodworking machines, tools, and accessories that meet their needs.
- 3-5 years sales experience - preferably in the industry
- Technical sales experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Knowledge of the industry or willingness to learn
- Experience in seeking out and gaining new business
- Be able to manage existing clientele
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Delivering on sales targets and budgets
- Developing new strategies to overcome hurdles
- German language skills of advantage
- Must hold valid Australian work rights, i.e. Australian PR or citizenship. Sponsorship is available to a suitable foreign candidate with a suitable skill as per Australian Immigration.
To find out more about this opportunity apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 4077 55 275 for a confidential discussion.
Knowledge and skillsExcellent phone and communication skills Excellent closing skills Computer expertise Mechanical mind Ability to travel High volume telephone sales experience German Language Skills Australian Citicenship or Permanent Residence essential
Unit 1, 10 Wem Lane
- Landsdale, 6065 Western Australia