Product development employee - mechatronics (m/f/d)
Felder Group is a leading international company with expanding global operations in the development, manufacture and sale of woodworking machinery. Share your knowledge and experience with us on our road to success!
- Development of automation solutions for our first-class woodworking machines, from the idea to the serial-production-ready product
- Drafting automation concepts for chained production systems, consisting of storage systems, various processing machines, material handling equipment, robots, labelling equipment, etc.
- Defining system components, interfaces and signal and data communication
- Collaboration with the technical professionals in mechanical design, electrotechnical development, control and software development in detail
- Coordination and monitoring of the development and implementation of the equipment
- Sound education in the field of mechatronics (at least Higher Technical School or B.Sc.) and professional experience preferred
- Good CAD skills (3D), preferably with SolidWorks
- Good knowledge and preferably professional experience in mechanical engineering, pneumatics, electrical engineering and control technology
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Completed military service is a plus
- Individual training and orientation period
- Performance-based salary with longer-term perspectives
- Challenging tasks in a cooperative and committed environment
- Further training and development opportunities in a successful team
- Long-term affiliation to a value-oriented family business
Minimum monthly gross salary € 2,900.00 and additional bonus payments according to the collective agreement. Higher salary possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take on the task? We look forward to receiving your online application and meeting you in person!
Knowledge and skills
WorkplaceWerk & Zentrale Hall in Tirol, Austria
6060 - HALL in Tirol