The Felder Group is a globally recognized Austrian manufacturer and distributor of high quality woodworking machinery. We offer a positive, supportive and professional work environment. Self-directed health benefits are part of our compensation package.
Due to our success we are looking to hire a Bookkeeping Assistant for a part-time position, Mon-Fri, 8 am – 12 pm for our Mississauga office. Our bookkeeping assistant will serve as a support for our accountant and management and will thereby hold an important role within the company.
- Minimum 1 year experience of bookkeeping / administration experience
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and an ability to learn new computer programs
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and customers
- Candidate must present a professional image and be flexible to assume a variety of duties.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Process costumer orders
- Purchase orders to factory
- Entering payables etc. into Quickbooks
- Email order confirmations and invoices to costumers
- Follow up on outstanding invoices and payments.
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please submit your application including payment expectations.
Please mark your application with “Bookkeeping Assistant”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Knowledge and skills
- proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office highly detail oriented and organized experience with accounting software ability to work cooperatively flexibility